Sunday, August 29, 2010

A GUY'S AND GIRL'S SHOPPING SCHED :))

In Philippines, its like a tradition that every sunday is "FAMILY DAY" where every family goes out and have fun together. This day, we decided to go to the usual place. And its Makati. So, we had a yumyumyum lunch at Yellow cab, were only 3 people. Me,my dad and mom, So we just ordered a 14" Manhattan meatlovers. Its delicious aside from my all time favorite- New York's finest. After lunch, My mom and I had decided to shop. And were surprised that S.M is on sale( up to 50%) HOW COOL IS THAT?! :). We shopped for shoes, blouses, jeans and bags. I guess, the best bonding time with your mother is SHOPPING. While Dad-and- son bonding is more on sports. LOL. see the differences? From 11:00am we went home like 7:00. ikr? A VERY LOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG TIME for shopping. This is what girls do while shopping:
1. Check all the shirts and everything inside the store.
2. Fit. and of course, they should look hot and sexy
3. They dont buy it first!
4. They look for discounts and if not, they go to the next boutique
5. search and fit again
6. Go back to the other one and buy.
7. If they have plenty of bucks, They'd buy all the stuffs they want.
8. It takes 3-5 hours to have a heavenly shopping.

-vanessa hudgens shopping











While here is the shopping shed of guys:
1. Go inside a store
2. Find a nice shirt. The one's that is NOT girly and has good designs. Mostly, they pick on what is on trend.
3. they dont go to the fitting room. They fit it publicly like putting the shirt infront of their body.
4. BUY ONE! ONE IS ENOUGH!.
5. It takes only 5 minutes to buy a shirt for them.













that is what I noticed, My Dad is like that. LOL. But he's pretty brand consious. Unlike, my mom and me. We picked everything that is CUTE, HOT AND NOT FAKE.

okkayy, that's all. As I said, I'll post my cheap thrills here later on. If I have time.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Girls should spend a whole day for shopping!
    XO
    Ash
    http://theshoparazzidiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete